- Case Management Redesign Update OCT 2023
- Case Management Redesign Update Sept 1 2023
- Case Management Redesign Update July 17 2023
- Case Management Redesign Update June 2023
- Case Management Redesign UPDATE May 2023
- Case Management Redesign
- Foundation Board Member Commitment Plays in Many Acts
- Masons Make a Difference
- Spring into Awareness - IDD Awareness Month wrap up
- Proud of Dezirae Gurule - Our DSP Nominee
- Gifts Make a Touching Impact
- A Spirt to Admire - A Special Staff Person
Case Management Redesign March 31, 2023
Case Management Redesign Update March 31, 2023
The Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (HCPF) continues to undertake a major required statewide initiative related to Case Management Redesign (CMRD).
Jefferson County Human Services (JCHS), with support from DDRC, submitted a Request for Proposal at the end of February to become the Case Management Agency (CMA) for Jefferson and Clear Creek counties. The results of the RFP are scheduled to be released at the end of May or beginning of June 2023.
If JCHS is successfully awarded the RFP to become the new CMA, they would be responsible for Resource Coordination (Case Management), Quality Assurance and the Family Support functions as part of the CMA at the county. The transition of these functions is planned to occur between November 2023 and June 2024. DDRC and JCHS have been partnering and working on local solutions for several months.
There are still many unanswered questions, and we are working diligently to shape and resolve future outcomes. DDRC is grateful to be alongside such a fine partner as Jefferson County Human Services throughout this process.
Click here for information on CMRD on the HCPF website, and stay tuned for additional information on CMRD to be posted in the ensuing months.