- Masons Make a Difference
- Spring into Awareness - IDD Awareness Month wrap up
- Proud of Dezirae Gurule - Our DSP Nominee
- Gifts Make a Touching Impact
- A Spirt to Admire - A Special Staff Person
- Disability Employment Awareness Month and Preston Story
- Masonic Brothers Make an Impact for the Better
- Shoutout to Our Golf Sponsors
- Masks and COVID Tests Required in Group Homes as of August 2021
- A Great Job Fits Brings Out the Best, As it Did For Steve
- DDRC Self Determination Initiative
- Marti Gets Meaning from DDRC Therapeutic Learning Connections
Spring into Awareness - IDD Awareness Month wrap up April 4, 2022
Fairfield-Denver West /Federal Center, the West Metro Chamber and DDRC, were pleased to partner to host Spring into Awareness, a gathering to wrap up IDD Awareness Month in March and to celebrate diversity and inclusion for people of all abilities, including through employment.
A brief video of Fairfield, their team, and their commitment to diversity in employment, along with DDRC, showcased inclusive employment. An art show by artists served by DDRC beautifully illustrated themes of self-advocacy and the aspirations of the artists. The three host organizations spoke about their work to create a vibrant community. Local Jeffco businesses Flights Wine Café, Wahoo’s, Ballmer Peak Distillery, Crimson Cat Studios, and Shaklee (Susan Firmin) generously supported the event with donations of drink, food and door prizes. It was a fun and meaningful evening, and pictures from the night are shared below. See the video: Inclusive Employment Works -Fairfield and DDRC.